The Clarence Dillon Public Library in Bedminster is offering ongoing weekly workshops designed to assist in job searching and career development. The sessions will be held Tuesdays from 6:45 to 8 p.m.
Career coach experts will advise on how to search and secure employment: for those displaced by the recession plus anyone interested in a new job or career. There is no fee and no limit on attendance. No need to enroll.
- Sept. 15: Using Library Resources for Job Searching Success. Speaker: Marie Crenshaw, Head Reference Librarian, Clarence Dillon Public Library.
- Sept. 22: Networking.
- Sept. 29: Resumes.
- Oct. 6: Getting Interviews.
- Oct. 13: Interview and Post-Interview Tactics.
- Oct. 20: Changing Careers.
- Oct. 27: Opportunities in Non-Profits.
- Nov. 3: Ask the Headhunter.
Clarence Dillon Public Library
2336 Lamington Road
Bedminster, NJ 07921-2609
Hours and directions are online.