|Reference # :||12-07948||Title :||Digital Assets Management Specialist|
|Location :||Summit, NJ|
|Position Type :||Contract|
|Experience Level :||Start Date / End Date :||11/05/2012 / 11/05/2013|
- Minimum 1 - 3 years hands-on experience working with and/or converting various digital asset formats or file types.
- Experience in uploading and downloading digital assets.
- Experienced in client management and/or vendor management
- A BS/BA degree is required.
- Strong communication, process orientation and organizational skills.
- Proficient in MS Office software tools
- Minimum of 1 - 3 years of experience as Digital Librarian, or hands-on experience with Digital Asset management processes.
- Experience working with Content Management, Marketing Operations, or Digital Asset Management Software tools.
- Experienced in content management, ensuring quality of content and meeting the minimum requirements of content standards
- Prior work experience in Marketing, Marketing Operations or Agency environment.
- Define, implement and monitor Consumer Care taxonomy and Metadata requirements to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with service vendors and end-users to define DAM solution requirements for future enhancements.
- Serve as a point of contact to local markets/Agencies and provide search assistance.
- Collaborate with Asset Associate to monitor and report on asset ingestion and re-use. Serve as subject matter expert on DAM functionality while supporting end-users on best practices.