Our client in the healthcare industry seeks a Competitive Intelligence Analyst to be responsible for closely monitoring market and industry trends to assist in strategic product planning. Provide objective, in-depth information about current and future markets and competitive forces. Provide expertise in current and future competitive drivers in the marketplace as well as functional expertise in how to use CI to develop competitive strategies. Specialize in market research, analysis, content development, and execution, focused on actionable deliverables.
research and analysis on competitive market strategies and provide
in-depth insights into company competitive landscape in order to
identify business opportunities and risks.
- Collect, interpret and communicate industry, competitive and market trends from primary and secondary sources with minimal supervision and develop actionable analysis and recommendations based on research.
- Compile and maintain database of competitive intelligence and corresponding deliverables.
- Produce and monitor win/loss reporting metrics and dashboards on a regular basis.
- Implement standard competitive data collection processes that can be utilized by sales and other departments to gather market intelligence from multiple sources.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Network, Communications, Sales & Marketing to provide supporting competitive intelligence to aid in developing new tactics.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- 5 years experience health care, Consulting Agency (i.e. Top Tier Consulting Firms, and/or Broker)
- Knowledge of primary and secondary research and competitive intelligence methodologies and techniques
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to analyze large data sets, identify insights, and synthesize how these insights impact business decisions
- Solid interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills required.
- Experience working with leading industry research & knowledge portals
- Positive, team-first, get-it-done attitude
- Self-motivated, highly organized individual with strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills & persuasive written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think analytically, then distill technical information into consumable reports for field sales and wider audience
- Proven ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences including executives, product managers, product development and client-facing teams and support their market intelligence needs.
Competitive salary range commensurate with education and experience.
See: https://jobview.monster.com/getjob.aspx?jobid=119527344&WT.mc_n=Indeed_US&from=indeed (Source: Indeed.com)
Recruiter: Monica Rodis
Job Title: Competitive Intelligence Analyst - Global Firm
Job Code: 8230
Location: New York, NY
Excellent opportunity for an individual who will be responsible for gathering intelligence to provide an understanding of the competitive landscape and provide information to help win new business. Specific responsibilities include:
This firm offers generous PTO, tuition assistance for work related courses and excellent benefits. Salary for this position is commensurate with experience.
Please submit resumes as Word format attachments only.
All email inquiries and resume submissions should be directed to Monica Rodis at firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries will be kept strictly confidential.
See: https://www.lawseek.com/job_info.cfm?listing_id=122 (Source: Indeed.com)
Line of Service: IFS
Industry: Marketing & Sales
State & City: NY-New York
Travel Requirements: 0-20%
Position Type: Full Time
Auto req ID: 37565BR-0
Are you interested in the opportunity to work for an industry-leading company that services Fortune 500 companies, and will give you the experience and exposure you need to build your career? If you are, then PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (www.pwc.com/us) is the firm for you. PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP (PwC US) is well placed to help clients meet the challenges and opportunities of the US marketplace in the areas of assurance, tax, and advisory. We offer the perspective of being part of a global network of firms combined with detailed knowledge of local, state and US national issues. More than 169,000 people in over 158 countries across the PwC network are committed to deliver quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. People across the PwC network share knowledge, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and deliver practical advice.
At PwC US, you will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued. We offer a flexible career progression model that allows for a variety of challenging opportunities throughout your career. We provide unparalleled coaching, mentoring, and career development programs; global opportunities; and state of the art technology-driven methodologies to help you provide quality service to our clients.
PwC's Marketing and Sales function is a client-focused, high-performing team, which is strategically aligned to the Firm's priorities and passionately focused on positioning a distinctive PwC brand in the marketplace and driving long-term revenue growth for the Firm.
The Market and Competitive Intelligence (M&CI) group gathers, analyzes, and reports intelligence on PwC's competitors, clients, and market dynamics to the US leadership team and LoS and sector leaders. The M&CI group's analytical products are integral to the firm's strategic planning and inform leadership's short and long term decision-making. M&CI also manages the due diligence and research program supporting the firm's inorganic growth.
The Assurance Intelligence function is a sub-set of the M&CI team. This function fulfills the following responsibilities (1). Project Management: scoping, designing, and executing CI projects. (2). CI Interviews: identifying appropriate information sources and conducting focused and productive interviews as needed (3). Managing Assurance Stakeholders: developing and sustaining relationships with key stakeholders in the Assurance Line of Service (LoS) in order to proactively identify CI needs and ensure outputs are aligned to LoS priorities.
Knowledge in primary intelligence collection sources and methods, and their application to both traditional competitive intelligence and the increasingly critical field of deal (non-financial) due diligence.
Understanding of the strategic intelligence cycle and relevant frameworks (i.e., Porter's Five Forces, etc.)
Understanding of the PwC organization, strategy, and culture (particularly Assurance) to develop and recommend solutions to proactively meet the strategic intelligence and due diligence needs of internal clients across the Firm.
Demonstrated project management skills to develop and enhance competitive intelligence gathering processes.
Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel to provide focused, actionable analysis and communicate collection findings.
Demonstrated communication skills in order to identify and establish working relationships as appropriate.
Proven written and oral communication skills to provide insight and make recommendations for action.
Senior Associate will interact with all levels of Assurance leadership to facilitate development of information sources and to remain abreast of the LoS' priorities and objectives.
Prior competitive intelligence experience in professional services, particularly with a public accounting firm.
Minimum Years of Experience Necessary: 2
Minimum Degree(s) and Certification(s) Required: Undergraduate Degree (e.g., BA, BS)