This role requires someone with a strong background in system and business analysis, to join the ISearch- VFS document management team within JP Morgan. Key requirement of this position is strong communication skills both written and verbal, as the successful candidate will be expected to deal directly with business stakeholders to elicit requirements and clearly present these to the technical team for development. Demonstration of requirements gathering, modeling and documentation would be required.
- Developing, mapping, evaluating, and/or maintaining taxonomies
- Conducting content audits and content analysis
- Developing metadata schemas, tagging, conducting metadata audits
- Conducting user research, usability testing Interviewing stakeholders, subject matter experts, and end users
- Providing training on taxonomy maintenance, tagging, or tool use
- Facilitating working sessions
- Support taxonomy implementation
- Support integration of content-, document-, taxonomy-management tools, search engines etc.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in working in document management space
- Experience with--or knowledge of--taxonomy, metadata, controlled vocabularies, and classification
- Excellent attention to detail
-Very strong communication, both written and verbal.
-Strong organizational skills to successfully engage in simultaneous projects and initiatives.
-Ability to lead/direct small focused groups of individuals.
-Experience in dealing with key business stakeholders in a professional manner including client engagement and building relationships with business and partnering technology teams.
-Experience in system and business analysis, gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to functional specifications for the development team.