Hi all, I have sent this message to the LMD discussion list as well. If you didn't see it, perhaps you should check out the Discussion list link below.
Thank you to those who have contributed to Impact and our Discussion list. Keep the stories, tips and questions coming.
A friendly reminder of all the great communication tools we have as Leadership & Management division members!
Impact: SLA Leadership & Management Division Blog ** You are here!
- SLA LMD's newsletter and blog for sharing leadership and management experience, tips and resources among members
- You can comment on any of the stories. If you want to contribute articles, you need to advise Christina of your Typepad id.
- We are currently developing the Wiki more fully. Be patient with us as many of the links continue to point to our web site.
- We have set up conversations to continue discussions started at the 2008 conference in Seattle. Feel free to go to these pages and contribute to the conversation
- Do you have content ideas or features you would like to see on our wiki? Now is the time to let me know!
- Current "home" for LMD business, sponsor information, conference activities and more
LMD Discussion List - Subscribe today. This is how we contact you for feedback or advise you of LMD business
- Sign in with the email you use to subscribe to this discussion list
- Web interfact includes archive of all postings and is searchable too so you no longer need to keep all those messages
Thank you for listening and I look forward to hearing from you,